Write For Us
Are you interested to contribute and write a guest post for us? We are excited to see it! Here is how you can do it:
- Send us a few topics, that you can write about, and we will choose which one we like. Topics should be related to economics, finances, business, marketing, etc. Don’t send us a full article, until we choose the topic.
- Include a few links to your previous works, if you have any.
- Before sending your pitch, read the guidelines!
- If you don’t get a response – don’t send follow-ups: cause we are, probably, not interested. Generic follow-ups and responses would be reported as spam.
Guest posts guidelines for writers
- We don’t pay for posts. You also are not obligated to pay for the post publishing.
- Article should be original, unique, 700+ words long. Also you have to provide a summary/teaser 150 – 300 characters long to be featured on the home page.
- After we publish the article, you can’t post it anywhere else for at least 12 month, unless you provide a dofollow hyperlink to it on finanz4u. We will keep the article, authorship and your links in article, for at least 12 month. After that period, we reserve the rights to edit the article, repost, modify (incl. removing your links and authorship), decline/delete, use and publish it in other sources etc without further notice.
- Try not to use external links to any sites in your article, unless you absolutely have to mention some authoritative website, like forbes, nyt, etc. All unrelevant links, that doesn’t add to the story, would be edited out.
- You get an author’s byline at the end of the article, where you are allowed to put 1 link per 1000 words of your article to your website and links to your social media. Other linking options could be available as a part of sponsorship or link/guest post exchange. You can order a contextual link from this blog on fiverr here.
- You should promote your article on your social media, your site, reference it on your future articles, so you will be able to get more attention to it.
If all the above is suitable for you, send us your pitch with a subject `Guest Post Submission` here: